Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Empty
PostSubject: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 am

Once again I sat in the cage one knee brought up to my chest as I open my eyes and look out at the whitecoats. They walked passed my cage a few times. But I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of acting like the animal they made me into and trying to rattle the cage bars. So I just sat back and stayed calm ignoring what was going on, except for what they were talking about. My ears caught snip-its of their conversation... Enviroment Dome. Possible escape. Not yet ready. Can't lose another one.. These phrases lead me to believe the others in the other room already got out. I shook my head and for some reason I was kind of dissapointed. I expected them to come and get me and save me like last time. But oh well, I already escaped once with help. Time to learn without help. The cage door opened and suddenly my attention snapped towards the white coats. "A113GR4 is ready for testing, Sir?" The words were not lost on me as they said my name or well numbers that they refer to me as. Then I felt the collar snap around my neck in a vice like strong grip as I was pulled out of the cage. For an Avian hybrid I was one of the taller ones and newer ones as well. I blinked against the light and looked around. Then I felt more collar like things on my wrists, then I was being pulled forward and out of the room I was caged in. Then I heard an Alarm and I looked up as lights flashed and a voice spoke over the intercom announcing a few someones escapes. My eyes close and I knew they left me behind... my hands go into tight fists as the realization hit me like a wave of anger and I began to plan my escape in my mind.

OOC| Please do not post in this topic until I'am finished talking about her escape. Once shes escaped then she will find the others.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:57 am

OOF: Gotcha Wink
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:59 am

My head hung down as they hurried back and forth but left me with two erasers. I looked at both of them, males and I knew them sadly. Aric and Easton... the only two who were actually my height and met me power to power. "So shouldn't you two be helping them get the Avians back?" Easton's head turned towards me while Aric stood unmoved, "We've actually been given orders to stay by your side at all times no matter what so... yeah." he grinned and I roled my eyes. Then something caught my gaze and it was the chains they both held onto. One for my hands and another for my neck... maybe if I could.. My head snapped back catching them off guard and I head butted Aric making him fall back into the metal wall making a large dent as he was knocked out. My hand chains pulled back and I whipped around twisting him as well and I leaped at him like an animal and pulled the chains from him. I kicked him in he face when I stood up straight so I had some time to escape. My wings unfurreled behind my back and soon I was sprinting down the halls my raven colored wings streaming behind me leaving feathers. I pushed past whitecoats and saw the window, my eyes lite up with happiness as I dove for it and my body, as strong as it was, broke the window. Free falling for a moment the wind caught my wings and I soared as best as I could. Its been three years since the last escape and I hadn't flown in so long. I almost crashed when the builts sizzed past me wildly trying to catch at my wings. But then a searing pain caught my left leg in my thigh, my wings continued to beat reluctantly through the pain and I kept flying. Never stop, don't stop, and won't stop.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 pm

OOF: Ooooh! Feisty! We're like soul-sisters!
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:10 pm

OOC| Lol

I knew I was a respectable distance away and I looked back. No one followed me, the sun was just rising and the cold early morning chill was disappearing as warmth spread through the air. But I did notice the blood dropping from my leg. I flew down in the forest below me, wondering if I was far enough away to check my injuries before they could try to capture me again. I landed just below some branches on the ground, pretty stupid of me but I didn't have the balance at the moment to be on a tree branch, don't want to risk another injury... I sat down lightly but landed with a thud, a hiss of air came from my clenched teeth. Then I looked down, it wasn't just one small bullet hole... it was about three. My eyes focused on the wound and I began the hardest thing ever, my finger dug into the wound to get the bullets out. I wanted to puke to spill my guts out anything but this as wave after wave of pain came over me. I hate this. I swallowed down the feeling in my stomach and concentrated, a bullet popped out coming from my bare leg and blood boiled over the wound spilling down my leg and dropping onto the ground. I cried out in pain as the air skimmed across my wound, and my fingers set out to do the same thing on my leg. I wanted it out! All of it, I don't care how much it hurts, all I know is that it will heal faster without the bullets being in there.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:11 pm

OOF: I hate feeling pain -.- But i love to give it!
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:26 pm

OOC| Same here!

I layed back in defeat as three bloody bullets layed beside my foot and blood swam down my leg, it hurt but atleast the worst of it was over. My eyes opened and I sat up and placed my thumb in one of the three holes that gushed blood. Then I took my thumb out and grabbed my shirt, ripping some of the fabric off I got a nice long enough length for my leg and placed it on the bullet holes. It covered and I tied it around three times tightly and the blood began to leak through. "Dammit." But I stood up and kept my calm, my wings spread wide and I took off from that spot and looked down as I broke through tree branches. A puddle of blood stayed where I was plus the bullets, let them know I made it this far. It will only show that I survived or climbed into a hole and died somewhere. My face angled upwards as I flew east away from the school. But I didn't know that sadly I was getting closer to the flock. The one that left me behind.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:28 pm

OOF: Aww, tho thad.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:39 pm

OOC| Yup shes the one with trust issues. (;

My wings were tyring out by the time I got so far from the school that that wasn't the only thought running through my mind. The one thing in my mind was food, and more food. I was hungry and I haven't had any food since this morning. I frown as the wind whipped back my hair and lashed at my face. I dived down lower spotting a town up ahead. Not to big but it was large enough. I landed slowly and when one foot touched the ground, I stumbled and fell against the tree. This feeling of being helpless was getting annoying. I took off my jacket from around my waist and shrugged my wings back as I placed it on over them. I began limping towards the closest building to me. This town was a town in the forests and I was very thankful for it. I leaned against the building and catched my breath and continued up the diner steps only to stumble and fall back against a older woman. "Here let me help you.." I pulled away from her, eyes wide and then narrowing as I barged into the Dinner, it seemed that all activity and talking ended when I came in. I must have been a sight for sore eyes as I limped to a booth by myself and slouched in the seat. My shirt was ripped only covering my chest but revealing my deeply scarred stomach along with the beat up jacked I wore, I had on the shorts from the school still and also along with my hurt bullet holed leg that was put together badly with a ripped length of shirt.
My body ached and pieces of twigs and leaves were in my hair.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

OOF: Be nice to strange old women...they might be someone powerful Razz
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:54 pm

OOC| Maybe but at the moment I'm guessing Allegra no longer cares for anyone but herself. xD

I looked up as the young man who I think is waiter came to my booth, I saw the line of worriness and I could tell he was on guard around me somewhat. I sat up and looked around wondering what to ask him, "Umm would you like to order now Miss..?" I looked at him confused but nodded, "Can I have just like... uhh... what kind of food do you recommend? Sorry I'm kind of.." I looked down as he read off the food slowly and people slowly began to talk but in hushed whispers and it was about me. If I could I would look at them a look in my eyes telling them that I could hear them. But I kept silent, once the boy was finished I looked up and blinked against the pain that shot up through my leg violently. "Just gimme one of everything you named off. But no vegetables or tomatoes and I hate onions." he nodded no questions asked and left. I saw him talk to the older woman from earlier and she nodded coming my way. She crouched down infront of me and looked at my leg curiously, I was confused and a bit perplexed by this behavior, "My grandson Charles said you looked like you werre attacked! Please come with me to the back?" I searched in my mind a reason not to go back there, but I nodded and stood up. Walking on my own to the back while following her. This was strange, really strange. But if it was an ambush, it could be, I needed to keep my guard up plus I could get my way out of it easily. Or well whatever..
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 pm

OOF: Guess she's one of those "Touch me and I'll kill you" types of ppl.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 pm

OOC| She totally is ;P

I walked into a bathroom or well wash up room. It had a shower and everything, but before I knew it the silver haired old woman was undressing me. I was a bit shocked and jumped back and my wings unfurreled behind me as a growl split the air where she sucked in her breath and her eyes widened. But my growl died down as I heard the shower start and turned to see that Charles, despite everything started the shower and scurried out of the room like a mouse. I narrowed my eyes and the older woman began to coax me into the shower like an animal. But I went in, somehow this woman made me feel ummm.. safe? Yes, somehow safe. "Wash your self good and I'll tend to your leg at the same time.. watch for.." she said it just as I did it, the hot water hit my back and I sighed in relief but then the water began to reach my wound and I screamed as the water made the pain worse.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:13 pm

OOF: She needs to chill.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 pm

OOC| Lets see: she beaten up, dirty, in pain, has bullet holes in her legs, and is being taken care of by strange people cause she can't do it herself. Wonder how shes gonna chill... ._.

I sit down in the tub as she plugged it and it filled with water. I left my hurt leg out and she began to clean the wound softly. The water grew in the tub and came up around my body slowly, in no time it turned to a almost brownish color because of the dirt in my hair and on my skin. My eyes closed and I started to relax, but yet the little hairs on my body stood on end and I stayed alert. There was something wrong with these people if they were helping her. But oh well for now she was just going to have to deal with it. The water washed through my feather longingly and I sighed in simple bliss, this was heaven. Urgh I wish I could fly high enough to get to heaven... now that would be cool. Suddenly the sound of my own stomach growling brought me back to reality and the older lady was gone and I looked around wondering how long my eyes were exactly closed for... all I know is that my leg's wounds were cleaned and I felt refreshed. Sorta.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 pm

OOF: She needs to just accept people's help. Be on your guard, but don't be paranoid.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 pm

OOC| But with the school you can't trust people, you don't know if their from the school, working for the school, or know about the school. Plus there are more bad then good people out in the world.

I sat up in the dirty tub and got out slowly, my leg felt fully healed but with the holes and scars. Funny how the bullets got through my skin, I sat down and thought more about this. Usually my skin would have let it about a few centimeters in. But I guess they were using a new type of bullet, its hilarious to know they have something that can penetrate through my skin and get to my bone. I stood from sitting and found some clothes on the toilet. Tight jeans, a low cut red tank top and my sweater, looking new an washed. I smiled and got dressed quick, I had some trouble with the pants but I got them buttoned and the belt buckled along with the boats beside the tub on. Then I checked myself in the mirror and rustled my wings drying them by flapping them wildly behind me. I caught someones eye in the mirror, it was the boy named Charles and behind him my eyes shifted to the older woman, "So what's your name stranger?" I turned and my eyes flickered to charles as he emptied the tub and his grandmother watched me, studying me... like a scientist... "A113GR4... or well yeah." I said twining my fingers together and then brushing out my hair with my fingers again. "Well... kind of resembles the name Allegra... we'll just call you Allegra. My names Stephanie James, thats my grandson Charles James.." a kind smile flew my way and I almost smiled back but then I began to wonder if it was really a smile. I barely saw one rarely. There was never a reason to smile before, even for the scientists at The School.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 pm

OOF: Correction, there's more neutral people in the world than good or bad.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 pm

OOC| Correction, "natural" is hardly possible these days.

I nodded and said, "Oh well umm.. thanks for the close and stuff. But I have to get going." I walked past them to the door, then Charles grabbed my arm and I whipped around wings arched and eyes narrowed, fists curled up ready for a fight. But then I calmed seeing the look on his face, I let out a puff of air. "Sorry.." he shrugged as if it happened every day, "No problem ma'am I was just wonderin where youz come from?" His southern twang shot through my heart and I shrugged, "My friends call it the school. I call it hell." he nodded and I nodded back I looked at the older woman willing myself to smile but I couldn't. I had no reason to, I wasn't safe and never would I be. I turned and walked out of the bathroom, forgetting all about my food as I walked through the front of the dinner. Different shifts of people were there then earlier. No one stared since my wings were away and I didn't look to horrifying. The sun momentarily blinded me as I walked out and I looked around confused for a moment but then turned walking along the sidewalk as cars swiveled past me. This town was indeed in the woods, but not all of it. It wasn't that small now that I thought about it.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:01 pm

OOC| Hmmm... you know what would be cool? Running into the flock soon... ;D

I stopped looking into the large window in a shot that displayed some antiques. Weapons, and jewelry for everyone to see. Odd what if someone were to steal it? It's in plain sight. Urgh people are stupid. Sadly I'm part human making me part stupid as well. My legs began striding forward and placed me in a different direction towards a little sharp turn between two buildings. It was clear and it didn't look like it ended... maybe it was an Ally way? I saw the huge dumpster and nodded in confirmation to my own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

I landed in a kind of ally there was a figure in the dark and I just happened to know who it was."so where have you been lately Allegra? Because after you left the stupid whiteciats got us in our sleep."
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 pm

She landed right behind me. I turned to face her eyes narrowed on her, "I was busy being shot at, plus around the time you guys were escaping the white coats were about to put me to sleep." I placed my hands over my chest crossing them, "I'm glad to see you all came and got me before escaping." I shrugged, "I'm also glad to here that everyone got away safely and I was left behind. So yeah I was just being shot at, trying to remember to fly, walking around ALONE." My head shook softly and I looked at her. Atleast she was with the flock. I had to escape alone, plus no one even thought about coming and checking on me! I was close to death when they escaped leaving me behind, I think I was lucky just to get out.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:24 pm

"I didn't know" I said softly
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 pm

"Well you do now." I shrugged lifting my shoulders up then down. But I held up a strong front, "Can I see the flock?" just by asking permission I placed myself in the position and in the place of a loner. A normal flock member didn't need permission, but I felt like my place wasn't with the flock... maybe once in a while. But not for forever. Because forever is always going to have to end some day.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 pm

"Since when do you need permission to see the flock?" I laugh "come on ill take you to them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Archives-
Jump to: