Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

Think first, before you kill.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

Think first, before you kill. Empty
PostSubject: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:03 am

Food, Eat, Hungry... urgh! I thought this over and over again. My mind whirling with the idea that two days ago I had a chance to stuff my face but left the hotel room instead. Afraid of saying good-bye to my old friends. My wings snap backwards from the sudden gust of wind and I paused in mid-air. Wings beating silently, I looked up at the large full moon; it cast of a-lot of light in the sky tonight. So I didn't think nothing of it and thought it was a good night to fly. To try and be safe, or atleast find a place with... yeah you guess it: Food.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Flying lower and lower my body immediatly blocked its self and rendered undefensless to the cold gust of air that flew at me from here and there. My senses picked up on a interesting scent and I dived closer and landed on a cliff edge as I found a village below me in a valley. Blinking seemed to be the only reaction I could do as I looked down, my eyebrows lifted half way in surprise and a small smile came and went in a matter of 1 millisecond. Then I heard a branch snap and I whipped around my wings ready to take flight. The sight that came before me was something I never thought I would come up against in Germany...
Back to top Go down
Rafe

Rafe

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:28 pm

He crouched before her nose twitching, the wound in his head making blood stream down his face; almost like tears. His eyes held a dazed and glassy look and he watched her wings twitch, ready for take off, he suspected. Then he stood to full height, half of his body was caught in the middle of his transformation, the words he heard from her at that moment were: "Where are your clothes?" and his lips pulled back. It was in Rafe's nature to kill anything from that pathetic excuse of a school. But then a ache in his chest caused his vision to blur and he fell forward collapsing onto the ground. His body twitched once before he escaped into unconsciousness.

Last edited by Rafe on Sun May 27, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

OOF: OMG! So, like, dramatic!
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:36 pm

OOF: *sigh* IKR???
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:26 pm

OOF: I'm with ya sistah
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:47 pm

When he collapsed I rushed forward to help up the Eraser. Even if he was my enemy he had the chance to attack, but he didn't take it... which was pretty odd. I looked down at him as his body shifted all together to human. It dawned on me that we unconscious this was a defense mecanism that kept them safe, so if anyone found them they would be considered human. Now that's smart. I lift him up in my arms easily, and my wings spread as I take flight. A bit heavy but I can deal with the weight... I think. I did a dive towards the Village in the Valley. Hopefully someone can help us; I landed outside the skirts of the village in the woods and shurgged my wings back against my jacket, they hid pretty well. Taking my first steps into the village I could hear the children as they played at the Moon's light and I walked past houses that were lit with light. Some people looked out their windows, and out of all of them one young man ventoured out. "May I help you?" the weight was to much to bare and I collapsed on my bad leg with a sharp cry of pain. The unconscious Eraser still didn't wake up. The young man had his brother grab the eraser and bring him inside while he helped me up. "Can you please help my friend with his injurys." the young man knew this to be more of a request rather then the question I formed it out of so he nodded, "And what about your injurys?" he asked me. I was brought inside and was sat on a wooden stool. "I'll be fine. Help him first." he nodded, and I layed my head back to nap.
Back to top Go down
Rafe

Rafe

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Rafe knew it was morning when he woke up. His clothes were missing but he didn't care, he threw the white sheets off of him and stood quick looking around. Then he spotted her in a chair in the corner. Curled up against herself and the memories of last night came to him. Her dirty mud streaked face looked defiant and rebellious but now she looked defensless. He grinned and turned to find a window behind him, a reflection of himself was there and his eyes narrowed as he saw the bandages that covered most of his chest and waist along with on his right arm; along with stitches in his left leg. Turning around her heard shuffling and blinked as the girl moved uncurling herself and stretching in a awakening movement. At first his only thought was to hide or leave but he stayed watching her as she awakened. "You helped me."
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:22 pm

I stretched awake and looked at him, my eyes widening as I remembered last night and shook my head sitting up in the chair. "So? I did what I thought was right." his gaze remained on me and I looked at him for real just then and my eyes widened and I covered them with my hands. "Urgh! Put on some clothes damn it!" Then I looked over at him through my fingers as he turned and his butt stared back at me, I almost shrieked but then I held it in and stood. Holding in another insult I looked around for the clothes the young man had handed me. I found them on the ground next to my chair and bent over to pick them up just as he did. But then I reached for it and saw his hand grabbing for them. My head knocked into his and he fell back just as I fell forward onto him with a screech. The door opened and the young man who I found out was named Adam came in, "Is there something-" he paused mid-sentenced eyes wide and put his head down, "Umm sorry... I didn't uh..I'll leave you two alone.." and the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:39 pm

OOF: How...blech.
Back to top Go down
Rafe

Rafe

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:37 pm

-Dun, Dun, Dunnnnnnnnn..... _._
___*______*___
He sat up and rubbed his forhead and was going to shove her off when she jumped off herself. "Damn, are you trying to give me brain damage or something?" he stood up and got dressed quick before something else happens. "Are we even still in Germany?!?" he stopped the answer with his hand and then asked looking at the Avian, "My name's Rafe... what's yours avian?"
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:39 pm

"First off!.." I brushed myself off and looked at him, "you say to much! And second, my names Allegra. And I'm not a normal Avian you ass." I rolled my eyes and went towards the door, "Come on and follow me. I need a new traveling companion and a Eraser is the next best thing."
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:32 pm

OOF: Wow....thanks a lot, guess you don't like haveing other Avians to b ur companion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:20 pm

OOC: She felt bad for him ^.^" soo she took him under her "wing". That is IF he comes lolol(:
Back to top Go down
Rafe

Rafe

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:26 pm

"I'm not a avian. But I may be helpful..." he added as he followed her past the door and stopped with her in the livingroom by the door. She spoke briefly and thanked them, then she turned and signaled for him to follow her and he did exactly that. Coming out into the day light of the village was a bit unusual since he mostly traveled during the night. He looked around and stole the sunglasses off a tourist's head and placed them on his sensitive eyes. He turned to follow Allegra when he turned and bumped into her, "Hey what are you doi-" he stopped seeing the odd look on her face and he sighed, "I needed it!" he saw her raise an eyebrow and he felt like he was being scolded, but then she just turned around and began to walk. Rafe followed at her side hands in his pockets, "So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:48 pm

I walked to the outskirts of the village and looked around, then I turned and looked at him. "So we will be going towards Idunno how about...." I paused and thought about it. How about South America? Africa? We can go hang out or pick some small jobs in Miami... yeah we can go to America. I looked towards him, wondering if he's ever been in the Americas. Hmmm, yeah I think we'll go to Miami. "We're going to Miami... Hope you can keep up Wolfboy." I spread my wings and took flight from that spot. But when I looked down he wasn't a eraser nor was he a human... he looked more like a wolf? A bit bewildered but I expected this and I continued on a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:04 pm

OOF: YAY MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think first, before you kill.   Think first, before you kill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think first, before you kill.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Archives-
Jump to: