Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella
Admin
Bella

CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!   CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 am

Hey guys its me, look I need to clearfy some things about this forum. Look i made this forum to be JUST LIKE the books by J.P. and so far I think that some of you guys are changing the story, and well, I'm not to happy about it. I'm sorry Kat and Lay but according to James Patterson, no there isn't a whole town full of human avains. There's not that many human avains to do that. And yes we evolve and possibly get some other power, but its not supossed to be that easy to fight erasers. (Oh and please no more talking about having fangs) . I'm sorry but post that have anything to do with these things I am deleting. I don't mean to sound bossy or anything I just want it to be like the books J.P wrote. And not some wannabe site. But I know most of you and your all really awesome so please do this for me.

-Bella
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
Katrania
Admin
Katrania

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!   CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Alright... Does that mean I can't be my character?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!   CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:47 pm

You can be your character just not with all the fangs and A lot of super powers you can have some just not a lot
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!   CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 pm

but i like my fangs Sad
Back to top Go down
Katrania
Admin
Katrania

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!   CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:58 pm

My fangs wern't vampire fangs tho... they were for pure looks... Sad AnD my powers, um... I have four elements but I'm terrible at three of them.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!   CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Mine were vampy fangsies....and i rocked my 3 Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!   CHANGES TO BE MADE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHANGES TO BE MADE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: News-
Jump to: