Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

I will get out. Just wait. (P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katrania-merged
formerly `Nike- old acc.- Merged with the then Katrania
Katrania-merged

I will get out. Just wait. (P) Empty
PostSubject: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Don't you dare pity me. But yes, I am stuck here. In a freaking DOG CAGE. Size large, if you care. I will get out. Just wait. More than anything, I can't help ut miss the flock. They were all I had... And I sacrificed myself. It sucks. So, here I am. In a dog cage. I begin picking over my latest wounds, a few deep piercings. They've been pushing stuff in and out for the last hour. When I start tapping the blood, a hear a loud yelp. Not from me, I realize as I'm not one to do so. A mother-fricking lab coat comes out with the cutest thing I've ever seen- A german shepard-sized dog. Then, as it's brought out more, I get a better look and gasp. Not only is that Shepard white, its.... It has wings. Like mine, but the dog's black edged wings stick out, a strike of luck I haven't had in a long, long time. Then not a yelp, but a bark from behind it. A black and white dog, that looks like a english Sheepdog with black wings. I frown, thinking What have these poor animals been through? All of the sudden my crate opens and I feel a growl deep in my throat. "Come on," A whack-job in white snarls. "This will hurt you a lot more than it hurts me. Well, I won't even be hurt. I can't say the same for you."

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 pm

(Hiiiiiiiiii)
Back to top Go down
Katrania-merged
Katrania-merged

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 pm

OC: Hello? Someone is actually on? Cool... SO, should I continue, or what...
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 pm

OC: yeah you could continue... oh and by the way welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:10 pm

(nice post. Thank Gawd you have good grammar, or else I would've gone ballistic)
Back to top Go down
Katrania-merged
Katrania-merged

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:14 pm

OC: HAHA thanks.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 pm

(BTW, I luv ur profile pic. If you want I can burst in and help you escape from that gawd-ugly lab Smile)
Back to top Go down
Katrania-merged
Katrania-merged

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 pm

OC: It's not as cool as Bella's. Or yours. Wink And I'm gonna run into you later, don't freak out.
I promised myself not to scream. My arm's already out of socket. And what Am I supposed to do next? Take a nice Bath in lava? They better have good bubble bath, if I do. But That sounds like paradise compared to this. They have me held in the air by chains- Around my hands and feet. They're seeing how I react when they twist the chain around. Once. Twice. Thrice. I count in my head, adrenaline pumping through my veins. All of me says, Flight and fight. But I resist the growing sensation to strangle them. I haven't struggled. I haven't given them anything. My flock learned that along with me- Damn, I missed them. I wond- My thoughts are caught off by a tremendous yank. I literally see electric flashes of light, and then my vision goes red with anger. That's it. Words pop into my mind, and I realize I've been a time bomb this entire time. Ticking down now. Ten, nine eight seven, six, five, four, three, two... One. "LISTEN!" I scream suddenly. "You guys need me. I'm made for a reason, right? You need me to be alive so I can be a piece in your game. Well, this pawn is about to be 'Retired' or whatever. And you wouldn't want that. Please gaze me repeatedly, put me in a isolation tank, ANYTHING but this." The whack-jobs look at each other and start murmuring. Did they just say-? No they couldn't have. I shut down my thoughts quickly and look at them. Then, all of the sudden, I'm on the floor, my knees screaming from the fall. "Okay, next activity." One of them says happily. I can't help but shutter.
OC:WHOOP-TEY WHOOP! SECOND POST DONE! WHADAYA THINK? SHOULD NIKE'S STORY CONTINUE? TELL MEH!
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 pm

OOC: Um.....first off, you need to calm down (Smile) and second...CONTINUE!
Back to top Go down
Katrania-merged
Katrania-merged

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

I followed close behind the whitecoat, debating whether she had a PhD. Or if she graduated High School. "Okay," she said in a high voice, and opened a door. "Here. Sleep." I raised my eyebrows. "Wait. What?" She looked at me, and said, "Sleep. Duh," She huffed and said as if I were a simpleton, "We're gonna monitor your systems and metabolism." I frowned. "Okay..." And laid my broken and bruised body on a yoga mat. "I really think this is..." I begun, but shook it away and closed my icy eyes, and sleep overcame me.

I dreamed of nothing, but slowly, a dream emerged. I was in a hazy room, painted greyish brown. Suddenly, furry hands were on my shoulders. They were digging into me, about to do something... bad. With a jolt, I realized this was not sleep but myself starting to wake. My eyes opened huge, and I stared into the face of an Eraser. Quick thinking told me to do the only thing I really could; I slammed my head into his. He roared in pain and fell back, giving me enough time to knee him in the gut. He howled. Literally. I got up as he got off me, and his companions began to pour in. I landed a roundhouse in one's chest, punched another in the throat, leaped in the air and landed a snap kick in one's head. We went on, attacked more more, and finally, I was as tired as can be, my arm dislocated and relocated. "Alright," They said moodily, "You can head back to the crates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will get out. Just wait. (P)   I will get out. Just wait. (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will get out. Just wait. (P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Archives-
Jump to: