Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

Share | 

What can be found in a city like this...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki

PostSubject: What can be found in a city like this...?   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 am

Drake pushed back his black hair that fell in strands across his face. He winced at the loud noises bouncing across the city. He had come here to escape from the erasers and whitecoats. He knew he was rare, the only sucessful human neko, he would be a large project and theynwould want him back. He sighed and tugged at his hoodie hood, pulling it down even farther over his ears. No need for anyone to see those... His tail shifted uncomfortably in the back of his clothes, and Drake momentarily cursed the other species lucm at having unnticible features when they wanted.
"Well... here I come Miami."

View user profile

What can be found in a city like this...?
Page 1 of 1