Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella
Admin
Bella

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:41 pm

"I'm not lazy I just cant cook If I tried you would get food poising."
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:01 pm

This time I rolled my eyes for real. "I'm a master cook!" I exclaimed. "JUst ask me to!"
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:52 pm

"Your never up in time, so if you want to cook get up earlier than me."
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:14 pm

I sigh in fake-depression. "Good-bye to my cooking career then," I say with faux-sorrow.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:03 pm

I woke up early, it was still dark out and I decided to go take a shower. I didn't have a change of clothing, so I took a long one. I'm pretty sure I was in their for about four hours, because when I came out in my bedroom to change the suns rays streamed through my window. I fell down once on my bed trying to pull my pants on and I zipped up the zipper and buttoned them. Then I put on the blank tank top and brown leather jacket the woman gave me. I felt kind of lucky, well some what. The tips of my wings stuck out from the bottom of it. At first my thought was on the smell of breakfast down the hall, my nose picking out the scent easily. But then I felt the wind come through the window and caress my skin. Turning around I slipped my feet into my black boots, and ran for the window. All in one quick motion the jacket came off and went around my waist, my wings caught in the air as I jumped through the window look an escape artist. And for just a few minutes I let myself soar. But then I decided it was time I left. They will see me again soon.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:18 pm

OOF: I'm sad now, why'd u leave Crying or Very sad
IF: "Hey, I'm gunna go see if AJ's still here or if she flew off again," I said to Bell. "Kay?" I walked down the corridor and found her room empty. Typical I thought. I walked back down to Bell's room with resignation. "Gone," I announced. "Probably flew out earlier this morning."
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:16 am

I sighed."she never stays long."
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm

OOF: I made this site... I get the fangs
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Well, i used to be an admin but a certain SOMEBODY (and i still don't know who) took me off of it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fall

Fall

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:34 am

Andge, do you remember that movie that was called "Blacksmith" or somethin'? DO NOT TELL HER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gallagheracademy.forumotion.pro/
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm

OOF: WTF? bringing that up here?
Back to top Go down
Fall

Fall

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:08 pm

OOF: It's an epic movie, man.

This is Katrania. Tell by the orange. About the movies thing: He hammered her a heart for her grave- Then her soul came back for him, and she still loved him still. WHY? Why SARAH WHY???*

IKR? What the hell was he doing when she was on her death bed????

Duh. Remember the quote- "All he could do was hammer on that anvil, draining out the messengers messages..." JONES! WHHY JONES WHY??? WHY DID YOU TAKE THE JOB MFROM JAMES THE THIRD, WHO SLIPPED THE POISON IN HER GLASS WHEN SHE DIDN'T SEE?

Grrr, King James sucks! He tries to marry her, but he finds out her heart belongs to a "stately" blacksmith, so he gets alL jealous and KILLS HIS FRIKIN' CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it with the medieval rulers and being crazy?! Remember when we cried when Sarah uttered her last words? Whenever she realized what James did, she uttered, "Death will not stop true love, James. Jones and I shall be together, dead or alive." Too bad it had to be by death!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Kat and I were bawling our eyes out!
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:43 pm

OOF: Meanies. Makin me feel left out. Mad
Back to top Go down
Fall

Fall

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:25 pm

OOF: Well, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:44 pm

OOF: Suuuureeeee Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fall

Fall

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:18 am

OOF: Well!
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:34 am

OOF: Lol, jk!
Back to top Go down
Fall

Fall

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:56 pm

OOF: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:08 pm

OOF: OMG WE'RE SUCH SPAMMERS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fall

Fall

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:33 pm

OOF: Yup.
Andrea says, and I quote,
Noooooooo. sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Very Happy awwwww *sniffle* those are my besties flower
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:25 pm

All three of us?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:49 pm

yeps
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:39 pm

yayy! I feel so loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Archives-
Jump to: