Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

Pain is an Underestimate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

Pain is an Underestimate Empty
PostSubject: Pain is an Underestimate   Pain is an Underestimate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 pm

One word: pain. Actually, pain doesn't even cover it. Pain in an underestimate. My arm felt like it had been cooking over a fire, and a deep pain ran across my midriff.  I managed a meager groan and tried to open my eyes; only everything remained pitch black. I tried to sit up, only my wrists were tied down to the table I was lying down on. I struggled for a moment, only to fail miserably and let my head collapse against the thin pillow. "Awake, I see?"    

The voice was so sudden it seemed as if butterflies had erupted from my stomach. A cold hand gently touched my shoulder, and I shook away from it the best a person who was strapped down could do. How could this person see in complete darkness? I swallowed hard as a needle pricked into my forearm, "Get away from me! Let me go!" I was screaming bloody murder and could feel multiple eyes burning into my soul. The voice was silent for a moment as the hand pulled the needle from my arm and dabbed my skin with a cloth. "Please, dear, stop with the yelling," I could now tell it was a woman, an elderly one who smelled of cranberries. Typical. I heard footsteps walk away from me along with the rolling of wheels, "I'll be back with some food," the lady stated quietly while the sound of a metal door opened. "Please, let me go," I swallowed hard, still struggling. The door slammed shut.
Back to top Go down

Pain is an Underestimate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Archives-
Jump to: