Maximum Ride RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maximum Ride RPG

Just like the books by James Patterson where anything can happen!!! You can play an angel, a White Coat, an Eraser, a human, etc.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome RPG and Maximum Ride lovers!! Very Happy
Since we are trying to get this site hopping again, we have decided to spiff it up a bit. So I got a new theme! So don't think you've stumbled upon a different site. It's just us. Smile -Fall

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:32 pm

I shrugged and almost smiled again but my face stayed regular and I nodded, "Okay. And later we need to talk... about some things." I said this straight out and looked at Bella, I took off my sweaters and tied it around my waist. My wings unfurreled and I hovered a bit in the air waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:23 pm

"sure" i tell her. I take off and show her to a inn i land softly and fold my wings back."we could actually afford a room this time" I explain to her. we go up the evevator i unlock the door and say to my flock "guess who wanted to stop by?" they stare at me in confusion "who?" Fall askes. I sep aside and reveal Allegra.
Back to top Go down
https://themaximumride.forumotion.com
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm

I followed her keeping away from large places and I looked below as we passed over peoples heads, allys, and buildings. The day was already growing dark as we stopped at the inn. My wings lined against my spine and stayed back behind me as I followed her and nodded to her comment. Last time we had some problems with getting a room and did it by force... the memory somewhat made me rekendal everything from before. I looked up just as the elevator doors slid open and I walked out looking around and then catching up with Bella just as she moved aside and I stood in the door way looking at the flock a blank expression on my face giving me a stony and emotionless look to them. They already knew that I rarely liked to smile and that I wasn't a very passionate person...
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:48 pm

OOF: I Said "neutral" not "natural"
IF: I flew in through the window that Bell and AJ were at. "Heyy guys! What's up?" I asked.

Last edited by Layla on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

OOF: We are in a hotel room
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 pm

OOF: Lol, forgot. I changed it.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:01 pm

OOF: XD

IF: "and there's Americas most wanted avien" I joke
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 pm

I blinked at her and just shrugged towards her. Of course I knew her, but we weren't really that close plus at the moment all I wanted to do was explain my departure and how this will, I hope, work out for me. Then my eyes wandered across the room looking out towards the others just watching, not even speaking. Did they not want to see me that much? Maybe they new I was being put to death and just thought it was already to late...?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 pm

"Aperently A.J was at the school and we didn't know it..." I trailed off
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I grimaced. "Sorry AJ, we would have totally come for you if we had known," I apologized.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 pm

"I'm just surprised that Fall didn't know..." I look at her "did you know?"
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

I continued into my mute argument with myself while I watched them talk amongst themselves. Reffering to me a few times but I didn't ingage into their conversation. I wanted to stay on the outside and look into it.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm

"AJ, will you tell us how you got out? I'm a sucker for a good story, but you don't have to," I said.
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 pm

I shrugged and began talking in the most strained voice I ever heard come from myself, "I was trapped in a cage and was being brought in... to be put to sleep. But uh yeah it was pretty horrible. Then the alarm went off signaling your guy's escape. I thought some pretty bad things but all in all heres how I escaped." I sat down and my face took a very storytellerish look. "I had to erasers on either side of me. My hands were tied and I had a collar around my neck. Then I yanked my head down while they were distracted by the alarms the one holding the chain leading to my neck snapped forward and I yanked my hands at the same time pulling them both closer to me. Then my instincts for survival kicked in. I was built to survive." I shrugged and continued, "So I fought well through it and ripped the usual cuffs and collar off of me easily and ran trying to find the one window that didn't have bars on it. I found one finally," my eyes took a distant look. "And I ran. I crashed threw it and tried to fly. Usually I had that tough rhino and elephant skin harder even with my strong metallic like bones. But some how, they shot at me.." I lifted my pant leg on my right leg showing the bandage. Then I slowly took it off and the three large holes were there visable and somehow not healing. My eyes widened. "Aren't they suppose to be healed by now!?!"
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 pm

I shrug. "Maybe you're just too tired. You probably just need some rest," I answer.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:46 pm

"there's an extra bed don the hall, you should get some sleep..."
Back to top Go down
αℓℓєgяα

αℓℓєgяα

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 am

I gave a short nod and turned my back to them and opened the door leaving to go down the hall. I hoped the door was atleast opened and that no one vacated the room at the moment. I wanted the sleep. I dunno about the bullet holes... or should I even call them bullet holes? They seem so... I dont know how to describe it at all but! Urgh I hate not knowing. My fingers grasp the door knob and opens the door, its dark. I like that.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 pm

I turns to my remaining flock."you guys should get some sleep too, ill take first watch." They all nod and head off to there rooms.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm

"Stupid Fucking Scientists," I mutter on my way to my bed.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 pm

The next day I started to make breakfast but decided agenst it. I ordered five pounds pancakes and bacon.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm

I try some of their sausage but decide against it. I walk into Bella's room and see her pigging out. "Ugh, I'm gunna like, become anorexic!" I moan.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:38 pm

I stop eating "Well that's on you not me" I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:57 pm

I childishly stick my tongue out at her. "Some friend you are!" I say teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Admin
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:07 pm

I laugh."if it helps, I didn't make breakfast." I take a piece of bacon."how do you thInk the bacon isn't 'extra crispy'?"
Back to top Go down
Layla

Layla

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm

I roll my eyes happily. "I thought you had possibly mastered fire," I teased. "But that is obviously not the case, all this shows is that you are a certifiable lazybutt!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.    Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escaped, Captured, Left Behind, Escaped.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG :: The Archives-
Jump to: